Some people think that your Higher Genius wants you to be more like Jesus and there is considerable pressure to be as spiritual as Christ. Now there are loads of ways that Jesus is better than me, but in several areas, I can claim superiority. You can make up your list.
- I can eat bacon. I always feel sorry for anyone who has not experienced bacon because their religion forbids it. Jesus was Jewish, so bacon was right out.
- I am alive (for now). Jesus for all his qualities is famous for dying whereas, if I have any fame, it is because I am alive.
- I exist. No one can doubt that Nick Farrell was a conspiracy of the Roman Empire to declaw Jewish nationalism or that I was made up by other writers. There are no contemporary accounts of Jesus, while there are lots of posts telling me to fuck off.
- No one tried to fuck up the planet, gas Jews, incite racial hatred, steal another person’s country or repress women in my name.
- None of the following Jesus fans has said they were inspired by me: Donald Trump, Oliver Cromwell, Peter James Knight, Eric Robert Rudolph, Jim Jones, Ferdinand II or Tomás de Torquemada, and Justin Bieber.
- No one who has followed what I have written has felt the need to burn down any church, synagogue, or mosque because they know I would be pissed if they did.
- Jesus never blocked racists on Facebook, but a chunk of his followers are racists who need to be blocked.
- Jesus never built his PC
- Jesus never moved further than a 15-hour drive from where he lived.
- Jesus never wrote a novel (or at least got one published) or started a movie theatre when he was 12.
- Jesus could not get his driver’s licence.
- Jesus never tasted a proper pizza.
- Jesus never flew on an aeroplane or drove over 100 miles per hour.
- Jesus never updated his passwords.
- Jesus allowed his followers to genocide the inhabitants of the Americas.
- Jesus’ most successful group of followers think it is OK to sexually molest children and that women should give birth even if it kills them. No-one I know has ever done that.
- If I make a promise that I am going to come to an event, I will reliably show up. Jesus promised he would come back 2000 years ago, so I think it is safe to say he is not coming. I have never been 2000 years late for anything I promised to show up at.
- MOAA members would never feel the need to burn Rome to make sure I came back after leaving.
- Jesus was never fired by the Queen for having a sense of humour*.
- Jesus never wrote a FrontPage lead story for a national newspaper.
My point is that everyone has their destiny and personality. They will do things that they think are important, being someone else is never a good idea, even if you think that person was a God.
*My newspaper laid-off journalists and I was out of work doing joke jobs. I got a computer gig for Windsor Castle. They had just bought this flash IBM PC, and I was building their souvenir shop database.